Gravity Assisted Manual Conveyors
The high volume production of products with low relative value can result in a poor return on capital investment. This may lead to the use of low cost material handling methods that employ gravity or manual assistance as the prime mover or both.
PACLINE has delivered highly customized machines to satisfy those needs. Manual, four wheel trolleys are used to carry loads and run within an enclosed track. The track is often pitched to take advantage of gravity, and fit with stops.
Four wheeled carts can "dock" with the accumulation lanes. And, with the twist of a lever, parts can transfer to the cart. The cart can then be pushed to point of us or another accumulation buffer point.
These units are quiet and virtually maintenance free.
- Bolted connections on the PAC-LINE™ (Model C-250) conveyor track combined with bolt together structure means little or no welding for quick and easy installation.
- Two methods of accumulation:
- Rails can be monoplane with latching trolleys
- Rails can be slightly sloped allowing gravity to help accumulate parts
- Mobile carts are custom designed to accommodate your specific part requirements
- Adjustable structure is designed to accommodate a wide variety of parts for future programs.
View more photos of the PACLINE Gravity Assisted Manual Conveyor At Work
Docking cart and conveyor structure
Typical applications for the Gravity Assisted Manual conveyor include:
- Plastic parts production
- Assembly operations