I-Beam Monorail Trolley Conveyors
Since the time of the first automobile, I-Beam overhead conveyors have brought increased efficiency to production lines. Using this proven design, PACLINE has developed the PAC-BEAM™ I-Beam conveyor with improved components for low cost conveying in a wide range of applications. PACLINE’s PAC-BEAM™ overhead monorail conveyors are proven to provide the lowest “cost per lb. of capacity” of all overhead conveyors.
Features of the PAC-BEAM™ I-Beam monorail conveyor:
- Available in 3″, 4″ and 6″ conveyor track heights
- Heavy duty forged chain and trolleys
- PACLINE manufactures to industry standards so components are easily interchangeable with most other manufacturers.
- Welded design for rugged, long term use
- Drop forged, rivetless chain is highly flexible and requires no tools for assembly.
- Open track and chain design, all components are exposed and visible
Additional PACLINE components improve versatility:
- Wheel turns from 18″ to 30″ radius
- Roller turns of 18″ to 60″ radius
- In-line drives or sprocket turn drives capable of pulling thousands of feet of chain with variable speeds.
- A full line of I-Beam Trolley Assemblies and attachments can be selected to meet your specific application needs.
PACLINE’s 3″, 4″ and 6″ I-Beam monorail conveyors are amongst the most commonly used overhead conveyors in the industry.