I-Beam Trolleys for Overhead Conveyors
PACLINE offers superior quality overhead beam trolleys that are expandable to various I-beam sizes, in load ratings up to 1 ton.
Quantities of 1-10 trolleys can be ordered through
Pacline I-Beam Trolleys Feature:
- Extended end flange for better safety
- Rugged body construction
- Bolted style wheel for fast, easy replacement
- Precision wheels designed for low friction with deep ball races for thrust capabilities
- Can be used in straight or curved monorail conveyor systems
These hand-pushed overhead I-beam trolleys are suitable for carrying a wide range of equipment such as:
- power tools
- welding apparatus
Determining the correct size of Overhead Beam Trolley will depend on:
- What capacity you require or the total load that the I-beam trolley will be carrying
- What type and size of beam will the overhead trolley be riding on. PACLINE trolleys are designed to work on S-type beams, not wide flange beams.
If you have any questions regarding the selection of trolleys or I-Beam overhead conveyor systems for your particular application, please contact a PACLINE ENGINEER Toll Free at: 1-800-955-8860