Enclosed Track Conveyors
The PAC-LINE™ Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyor is a highly compact, medium capacity, chain conveyor with unique features to allow for maximum conveying flexibility in small spaces:
- Low profile drives
- Low profile track sections
- Small radius rolled and hardened curves
- Small radius sprocket turns
- Small radius vertical curves, up to 90° if necessary
PACLINE Enclosed Track Conveyors are designed to handle 50 lbs. (23 kg) from single pendants, which are standard on 6” centers. Coupling two pendants with a load bar allows up to 100 lb. loads. Distributed loads up to 30,000 lbs. can be conveyed on a 600 ft. system with only one drive.
Other features of PAC-LINE™ enclosed track conveyors:
- Modular track components ensure quick, trouble-free, onsite installations and modifications with reduced installation labor costs and minimized downtime.
- Bolted track design for easy installation without welding.
- All parts are zinc plated and heat treated to ensure full protection from wear and resistance to corrosive environments.
- Low profile drive and track and tight radius curves on both horizontal and vertical planes.
- Enclosed track prevents contamination from reaching chain and bearing surfaces for reduces cleaning and maintenance costs.
- Chain attachment points on 6” centers maximizes versatility of hanging products.
The PAC-LINE™ Enclosed Track Overhead Conveyor is a proven performer with over 2 million feet of conveyor in use today. The PAC-LINE™ is best suited for “slot down” applications where the load is beneath the conveyor track.
PAC-LINE™ Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyor
Contact us for more information