PACLINE is now a licensed distributor/integrator for Jervis B. Webb Unibilt conveyors. The Unibilt® enclosed square track conveyors are well suited for medium duty conveyor applications such as paint lines, assembly lines and parts storage. They increase productivity by making use of available overhead space and improving material flow.
The enclosed style track helps prevent contamination of the track interior and chain. The inverted style can also help keep dust, grease and other debris away from your product and work area, which is especially important on paint lines requiring a cleaner environment.
The Unibilt® enclosed track conveyors are designed to handle 75 lbs. (34 kg) per pendant and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F with proper lubrication. Horizontal curves come in 24” (standard), 36”, 48” and vertical curves 24” (standard) and 36”. The Unibilt® Power and Free enclosed track systems can handle up to 750 lbs. / trolley capacity. Regardless of the size of your project, these overhead conveyors are easily installed and provide many advantages.
Unibilt Enclosed Track Conveyor Advantages
- Bolt together and welded installation formats.
- High strength WebbAlloy II™ steel that is up to 26% more wear resistant than typical carbon steel, good corrosion resistance and high rigidity.
- Universal link chain gives maximum flexibility to help promote longevity and reduce friction.
- Many load-carrying attachments have been created to hang a wide-variety of products and carriers from the chain.
- Industry accepted standard for more than 50+ years.
For more information fill out the form below: