Vertical Storage Conveyors
The PAC-RAK™ vertical carousels from PACLINE are compact units that utilize the unused overhead space of a plant or warehouse, and convert to live storage of product. Items can be placed on trays or hang from bars, which are attached to chains/drives in order to move up and down.
Vertical carousels can be built quite high to match the available overhead space in a facility. Multiple units can be placed in ‘pods’ whereby an operator can retrieve items from one unit while other units are moving. Variants include width, height, load, speed and control system.
Vertical carousels can be outfitted with various control systems depending on your need: simple up/down control push buttons, keypad automatic retrieval station or computer control utilizing either simple spreadsheet or database inventory control.
Other features of the PAC-RAK™ vertical storage system:
- Carrying bar for the carousel can be designed with custom fixtures to hold specific parts.
- Outside guarding can be changed to plexiglass, wire mesh or solid sheet metal.
- Sizing is flexible, unit can expand in all directions.
- The PAC-RAK™ vertical conveyor offers high capacity storage, holding up to 12,000 lbs.
- Controls can be configured to retrieve, index or operate in a manual up/down mode.
Typical manufacturing applications:
- Spare parts storage
- Cooling of parts
- Storage of dies
Typical warehouse applications:
- Storage of various items for order picking
Typical retail store applications:
- Carpet and flooring storage and retrieval
- Wire and cable storage and retrieval
- Clothing storage and retrieval
Contact us for more information