Automated Uniform Conveyor System
Automated Uniform Storage and Retrieval Systems
Managing the day to day storage and retrieval of employee uniforms in large Hotels, Casinos and Hospitals can be a challenge. Each employee needs to have quick and easy access their own assigned uniform and the clothing must be stored and delivered in a way that maintains the fresh, neat and tidy look of each garment.
PACLINE automated uniform conveyors offer an excellent uniform delivery system that maximizes storage capacity of hanging garments. PACLINE utilizes an enclosed track overhead conveyor system that takes advantage of space above the normal reach for storage and eliminates the need for access aisles, since the clothing items can be brought to a desired location for loading or unloading.
The PACLINE uniform system can be designed to meet various levels of automation based on your particular needs and budget.
Employees retrieve uniforms through the secure access door using their personal ID card with embedded RFID chip.
A single operator can load the uniform conveyor. Items are added to the database using a handheld RFID reader or by a near-field proximity antenna scanner.
The computer based control system is custom programmed to monitor and track individual employee uniforms.
Key features of the PACLINE automated uniform distribution conveyor:
- Storage of a large number of uniform items in a limited space.
- Excellent ROI for large hotels, resorts, casinos, amusement parks and convention centers.
- Automatic retrieval of garments by employees – using the Employee ID Card as a method of identification.
- Flexibility with RFID tags, barcodes and man-readable labels.
- Tracking and monitoring of each uniform piece using the latest UHF (Ultra-High Frequency) RFID technology.
- Minimizes manual labor.
- Systems can be customized for various degrees of automation required.
Resorts and Casinos
Hospitals and Institutions
Contact us for more information