Investment Casting Conveyors
Lost-Wax Casting, also known as Investment Casting, uses a ceramic shell that is formed around a wax pattern. Molten metal is then poured into the mold to make intricate parts with very close tolerances. Overhead conveyors are an excellent solution for handling and curing these ceramic mold shells. Pacline offers different conveyor types depending on the capacities that may be required (see conveyor capacity chart below). Pacline has provided conveyors, design and installation expertise to both integrators and end users.
- PEng calculations with PEng stamp for conveyor support steel
- Non-union mechanical installations. Our installers have their weld, fork and scissor lift certifications
- In-house engineering: AutoCAD and SolidWorks design
- In-house project management with a focus on integrating conveyors with other process equipment
- In-house shop fabrication of overhead conveyors and support steel
- We are a licensed Jervis B. Webb distributor / integrator and can offer their full line of heavy duty conveyors
Overhead Conveyors for Lost-Wax Casting Systems
PAC-LINE™ Overhead Conveyor
The PAC-LINE™ Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyor is highly a compact, medium capacity chain conveyor with unique features that allow for maximum flexibility in small spaces.
Unibilt Square Track Conveyor
The Unibilt® square track conveyor is designed to handle 75 lbs. per pendant or 125 lbs. per pendant in a monoplane applications.
PAC-MAX™ Overhead Conveyor
The PAC-MAX™ conveyor is a high-capacity, enclosed track chain conveyor designed for stability in conveying heavy duty loads of up to 220 lbs. from a single pendant.
I-Beam Overhead Conveyor
The PAC-BEAM™ I-Beam monorail conveyor is available in 3″, 4″ and 6″ conveyor track heights allowing for up to 1200 lbs. capacity per pendant.
Conveyor Specifications for Investment Casting Systems
GET MORE INFORMATION